Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ibu2...bapak2..

Ibu2...bapak2...

Waahh..feel2 endon jap...lalalala...lg dua hr lg gue mau fly to jakarta sama bandung ya ibu2 bapak2...haha

It is my 1st time...and i'm a bit worry coz this vacation is just me and my mum..so i think we have to double or triple careful there. As uolls know, there a lot of 'pencopet'...huhu...so i think i decide to bring along as little things as i can there..

Anyone have any experienced there, can u share sumtin with me since i never go there so u can tell me about do and don't before or when im being there. At least u all can tell me which shopping outlet the best ever...hehe..but i really need comment about our safety there...anyone...???


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...